5/27/2022: Check back soon for photos and more information about PXV Inside Out 2022!
What: PXV Inside Out is the perfect opportunity to dine outside at one of our many participating restaurants or enjoy a craft beer or cocktails with friends as you stroll through Phoenixville’s amazing downtown. Explore our amazing boutiques and retail stores. Listen to live music, take in a show, or play in one of our many parks.
When: Fridays (4 pm – 11 pm), Saturdays & Sundays (7 am – 11 pm), May 27th, 2022 through October 3rd, 2022 (Friday-Monday on Memorial Day, July 4th (unconfirmed), and Labor Day Weekends)
Where: Downtown Phoenixville. The 100 and 200 Blocks of Bridge Street will be closed to vehicular traffic, making Bridge Street a pedestrian-only street-fair-like experience. While the Main and Bridge Street parking lots will be closed for the duration of the road closures during PXV Inside Out weekends, Main Street and Gay Street will remain open.
Road Closures: On PXV Inside Out weekends, Bridge Street will be closed from Starr Street to Main Street and from Main Street to Gay Street. Main Street and Gay Street will remain open.
Parking: On PXV Inside Out weekends, the Main and Bridge Street parking lots will be closed. Parking is available at the following locations:
- Taylor Alley Parking Lot (97 spaces, 2 handicap spaces)
- Mill Street Parking Lot (87 spaces, 4 handicap spaces, 8 additional temporary handicap spaces in the Mill Street parking lot adjacent to Children’s Plaza)
- Prospect Street Parking Lot (91 spaces, 3 handicap spaces)
- Borough Hall Parking Lot (80 spaces, 4 handicap spaces)
- Wheatland Street Parking Lot (50 spaces, 2 handicap spaces)
- Ashland Street Parking Lot (120 spaces, 4 handicap spaces)
- Opening June 2022! Smithworks Blvd. Parking Lot (120 spaces, 4 handicap spaces)
Open Container Consumption: Open containers are permitted during PXV Inside Out weekends on the street and sidewalks of the 100 and 200 blocks of Bridge Street and on the sidewalks on Bridge Street from Hall to Gay Street and on Main Street from Price to Church Street.