Phoenixville, PA — The 94th Annual Kimberton Community Fair will take place from July 24-29, 2023. The Kimberton Fair is held at the Kimberton Fair Grounds, located at 762 Pike Springs Rd in Phoenixville, PA.
2023 KIMBERTON FAIR HOURS:
Midway, Rides, Donut Kitchen & Food Stands
MONDAY – FRIDAY – 6:00 PM
SATURDAY – 4:00 PM
Exhibit Hall opens at 4 PM Nightly
Beer Garden – 6:30 – 9:00 PM Nightly
**ID is required to enter**
Fireworks – Friday at 9:30 PM (Rain date is Saturday at 9:30 PM)
Spend a day, or two, or more, and experience everything our old-fashioned county fair has to offer you and your family, including:
- 4-H livestock competitions
- home living exhibits
- log sawing
- Fair queen
- donut eating
- and more!
Plus, great food and entertainment, it’s all happening at the Kimberton Fair!
For the most up-to-date information, visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/KimbertonFair.
The Kimberton Fair has existed since 1929, and all proceeds benefit the Kimberton Fire Company, totaling over $3.0 million over the past 90 years. This is one of the Fire Company’s major sources of revenue and enables the volunteer firefighters to operate and maintain a state-of-the-art fire department that covers East Pikeland, West Pikeland, Charlestown, East Vincent, and West Vincent Townships with fire protection and other emergency response services.
Admission to the fair is free, with parking by donation directly benefiting the Kimberton Fire Company volunteers. In fact, the fire company members donate their time each evening to do the parking collections.
Why should you attend the Kimberton Fair?
County fairs are a great way to showcase local agriculture, businesses, and community members. They typically feature a wide variety of events and activities, including carnival rides, live music, vendors selling food and crafts, agricultural exhibits and competitions, and much more.
Attending a county fair can be a fun and exciting experience for people of all ages. It is a great way to experience local culture, try new foods, and see the best of what your county has to offer. Many fairs also have special events and activities for children, such as petting zoos and face painting.
If you’re interested in promoting your business at a county fair, there are many opportunities to do so. Many fairs offer booth space for vendors, and many also have sponsorship opportunities. This can be a great way to get your business in front of a large, captive audience.
Overall, county fairs are a great way to unite the community, showcase local talent and produce, and have a good time.
Suggestions for attending the Kimberton Fair
Here are some suggestions for having a good time at the Kimberton Fair:
- Dress comfortably: The fair is held outdoors, so wear comfortable clothing and shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Plan ahead: Check the fair’s schedule of events before you go and plan out which events and activities you want to see.
- Bring cash: Many vendors and food stands at the Fair may not accept credit cards, so be sure to bring cash for purchases.
- Hydrate: Be sure to stay hydrated, especially if you’ll be spending a lot of time in the sun. Bring a water bottle or plan to buy drinks at the fair.
- Wear sunscreen: Protect your skin from sunburn.
- Be prepared for the weather: Check the forecast before you go, and bring an umbrella or a light jacket if necessary. Remember, if it rains, there are no refunds.
- Go with friends or family: The Kimberton Fair is a great way to spend time with loved ones and make new friends.
- Try the food: County fairs are famous for their food, so make sure to try some of the local specialties. The Kimberton Fair is especially famous for its donuts!
- Have fun: Most importantly, don’t forget to relax and have a good time!