CVL Boozy Bartender
Do you know what your next party needs to make it a whole ton of FUN? A bartender! Sure, most people don’t think twice about hiring a bartender for a wedding … and we happen to LOVE weddings, so that is cool …
… but what about birthday parties? Tailgate parties? Backyard BBQs? Block parties? Family reunions?
We say, “Yes.” “Yesss.” “Yep.” “You Bet!” and “YES!”
Hiring a bartender can be much more affordable than you think; in fact, a good bartending service can save you money by advising you on the best choices based on what you and your guests prefer, and how much of everything you will need, including mixers, beer, wine, hard alcohol, etc.
A good bartender will make sure the drinks are poured properly and that your guests are served responsibly, pouring drinks accordingly as the night goes on. If that means that Uncle Bob only gets a tiny splash of gin with his double tonic, then so be it. Ultimately, you want to ensure that someone is paying attention so you can just relax and enjoy yourself. Remember, your guests are not bartenders and if you set up a DIY bar, they will either not be able to make the drink they really want, or they will over pour … and that can be a real problem!
5 More Reasons to Hire a Bartender for Your Next Party
But, saving money and making sure that your guests are being served responsibly are only the tip of the iceberg. Here are five more reasons why a bartender for hire can make your next party a smashing success:
- You will be free to give your guests your full attention. As the host or hostess of the party, you should be mixing with your guests, not the drinks.
- No worries about setting up or cleaning up. A good bartender will have everything ready in plenty of time before your guests arrive and they will keep their area tidy during the party. At the end of the event, the bartender will clean up.
- Your bartender will know how to properly make a wide variety of mixed beverages … think fancy cocktails, not just “mixed drinks.” From a proper martini to a good old fashioned to a refreshing gimlet, a professional mixologist is going to go well above the standard and boring “vodka tonic” or “rum and coke.”
- A good bartender can work with speed and accuracy to keep the line moving … all with a smile and a pleasant personality so your guests feel that they have received good service.
- Hiring a professional bartending service will make your event memorable for you and your guests. Sure, bartenders are expected at fancy events in big spaces, but seeing a mixologist serving up signature cocktails at a birthday party really sets the tone. Sometimes, you just want to make things a little extra special.
Bartender for Hire in Chester County, PA
CVL Boozy Bartender is available for any event, big or small. We will meet with you before your event to determine your needs and to help plan a shopping list so you can purchase everything we will need to set up your bar … without any markups or hidden charges. On the day of the event, everything from setup to cleanup will be taken care of so that you can enjoy your party without any worries. Fill out the form below to get in touch with us!
Photo creds: Shawn Jade Photography